Congratulations! It's a Boy

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just Thinking

The weather is changing and getting colder and it is getting darker earlier.  When the season changes from Summer to Fall (or in this case Summer to Winter), I begin to think.  Today was one of those days.  I started thinking about my life; where I have been and where I am going.  I know the path I am headed down is going to be a long and sometimes hard one.....I look down at my son and instantly all my fears and apprehensions disappear.  I look at him and smile as my heart nearly explodes.  I love this little man.  I love his eyes, his nose and his little lips.  I love when he looks right into my eyes and smiles.  He makes my heart melt.  I think about the last 6 weeks of his life and can't help but smile.  I can't believe it has been 6 weeks since the doctor placed him in my arms.  It has been 6 weeks since I met the tiny person who would change my life forever.  It has been 6 weeks since I met the little man who would be my world.   I am so in love.



Daddy, please don't go


Mommy meet Presley...Presley meet your mommy


 
Presley's first "bed" 


Time to go home


It's tubby time!


Loving tummy time...and his thumb


1 month old

No comments:

Post a Comment