Congratulations! It's a Boy

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Today I decided to be a little low key being Presley is only 6 weeks old.  I didn't want to take him door to door just yet.  We did get out of the house and go see Grandma Pat at work, then went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to help hand out candy to the Trick or Treaters.  As the doorbell continued to ring as the night went on, I actually got a little excited for next year.  My husband and I were talking about the fun we would have when Presley is older, where we would take him Trick or Treating, and what he was going to be.  It's a good thing I have a year to think of a costume for next Halloween because I know it is going to be hard to top this one! (Thanks Aunt Carol & Kami). 

Happy Halloween!  Check out Presley's costume!!!  Who better to be for Halloween than his namesake...Elvis Presley.  LOL

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment